- Welcome hamper and toiletries provided;
- Bed linen and towels provided; please bring your own beach towels. Please note all bedding is feather and down, anti allergy bedding is not supplied;
- Additional £40 required for use of sofa bed, please advise at the time of booking;
- Pets are not permitted;
- Non smoking/vaping accommodation;
- Short breaks available, minimum 3 night stays (off peak only).
- 10% discount available for returning guests, if booked within 14 days of departure.
- **A £150 GBP refundable security deposit is required for this property**
In the heart of this bustling Seaside town, within easy walking distance of the Beach is Pier Top, a large and spacious holiday apartment / maisonette.
The Victorian building is located at the quieter end of the town centre at the top of the small hill leading down to the seafront, sandy beach and Mediterranean style esplanade with its collection of cafes bars and restaurants.
The property has 3 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 7 people with the use of the Sofa bed in the large living room. The master bedroom has a king size bed and there are two single beds in the 2nd bedroom. The 3rd bedroom is a Childs room with a 2ft 6in x 5ft 6in custom made bed.
The large living Living features a double sofa bed, Flatscreen Smart TV with Blu Ray/DVD & Netflix and HiFi with CD and iPod playback. In addition to the large living area, there is also a spacious kitchen with cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, and toaster. The kitchen doors lead out onto the raised decking area, perfect for dining outdoors or enjoying an evening drink in the Sea air.
Ventnor has been a favourite holiday destination for many people since Victorian times and was once referred to as ‘Mayfair by the Sea’. Many of the original buildings from this time remain in the town. The area is renowned for it’s microclimate, and the local Botanical Gardens have made full use of these favourable conditions.