Ferry Booking Terms & Conditions
Ferry Booking – Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings made are through the trade account belonging to WHL and bookings remain the property of WHL until paid for in full
2. Payment for ferry bookings must be made in full at time of booking.
3. All amendments and cancellations will need to be instructed through WHL
4. Bookings cancelled by guests will be refunded in full minus the booking fee of £20.00 which is non-refundable.
5. If bookings are cancelled by a guest within 2-4 hours of . travel, the entire cost of the ticket will be charged and is non-refundable.
6. Requests for specific crossing times are not guaranteed due to limited availability.
7. We accept no responsibility for delays and cancellations of your ferry booking and will not be liable for any costs attributed to any such delays.
8. Any compensation claims for delays in relation to EU regulation 1177/2010 will be directly to the ferry operators and WHL accept no responsibility with regards to rulings and compensation offered.
9. WHL accepts no responsibility for ferry delays that affect the length of your ‘holiday booking’ and will not offer any compensation or partial refunds relating to travel to or from the Isle of Wight.
10. All prices quoted by WHL include a booking fee of £20 which is non-refundable.